Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hand-made paper making classes begin this Spring! I am teaching them at the Carmichael Community Center! Come join us!

My Memory Verses blog - Handmade paper flower by NancyV
My Memory Verses blog - Handmade paper flower by NancyV
Click here to download
Handmade Ravioli stuffed with spinach, prosciutto, parmesan, and ricotta topped with a garlic basil marinara from
Handmade Ravioli stuffed with spinach, prosciutto, parmesan, and ricotta topped with a garlic basil marinara from
Click here to download
Hand-made paper making classes begin this Spring! I am teaching them at the Carmichael Community Center! Come join us!
Hand-made paper making classes begin this Spring! I am teaching them at the Carmichael Community Center! Come join us!
Click here to download
Floursack Style Tote Bag LOVEly Handmade Charm READY by microbio
Floursack Style Tote Bag LOVEly Handmade Charm READY by microbio
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment